Dynamic, energetic and innovative Lotus Notes/Domino Developer, Web Designer and Graphic Designer, with thirty years of successful experience in developing, designing and organizing data for many large well-known corporations. Designing and implementing websites. Involved in networking and working with IT departments developing streamlined and efficient systems for database connectivity. Proven success in developing easy to use, visually stimulating user interfaces. Strong values of integrity, work ethics and long term commitment to each firm.
Senior Lotus Notes Developer / Web Designer / Technical Support 2006 – Present
CYBER MESA TELECOM Santa Fe, New Mexico
· Assist in company Lotus Notes development .
· Solely perform all of the Web Design projects. Over 50 websites created.
· Assist in Tech Support for telecom, hardware, internet and website issues.
· Redesign and repair several Lotus Notes databases.
· Have built a new database to manage and organize all of the Network Operation data for DSL Services. This allowed us to eliminate redundancy, and clean up existing data.
· Redesigned the Tech Support database to be more useful and dynamic, eliminating much time and maintaining cost savings.
Senior Lotus Notes Developer / Web Designer 2002 - Present
OUTERMOTIONS TECHNOLOGY SERVICE Angel Fire, New Mexico
· Designed and built a database system with Lotus Notes/Domino that manages artist business and a front-end website.
· Lead the design of Lotus Notes/Domino Management tool for artists.
· Design websites for customers.
Senior Lotus Notes/Domino Developer / Web Designer / Network Admin. 1998 – 2002
CTG-COMPUTER TASK GROUP (Contract Agency) Boulder, Colorado
· Contracted at IBM, Services Division: Lotus Notes Development and Network management, and built Lotus Notes/Domino databases and websites for internal use at IBM.
· Created a database that controlled all service requests going through that division.
· Contracted at Lucent Technologies: Lotus Notes Development.
· Contracted at Johnson & Johnson: Lotus Notes Development.
Senior Lotus Notes/Domino Developer / Web Designer 1997 –1998
SUN & SON (Contract Agency) Santa Fe, New Mexico
· Contracted for State of NM EMS: Built a database they could record their field work and calls each day.
· Contracted for Los Alamos National Laboratory: Created a set of project management databases that controlled all aspects of preliminary ramp up of project, through the final steps of one of the mysterious projects (Atlas Project).
· Contracted for STC-Victim Witness Protection in Arizona: Built a database for the investigators to use to track and manage witness protection cases.
· Sun & Son: Helped with internal internet and website needs as well as perform the work on programming contracts.
Senior Lotus Notes/Domino Developer & Network Administrator 1996 –1997
ACTIVE SOFTWARE/COMSYS (Contract Agency) Minneapolis, Minnesota
· Contracted at 3M Corporation - Created a database that controlled the specifications for all packaging that 3M used for their products.
· Contracted at Mortenson Construction Company - General database changes development.
· Contracted at Grand Metropolitan Inc. - redesigned their legal Lotus Notes database that managed all of their lawsuits that this corporation had to deal with. This company owns Pillsbury, Hagen Das and many more companies.
· Contracted at Computing Devices International - General database changes development.
Senior Lotus Notes Developer / CAD Designer / Desktop Publisher / Network Admin. 1978 –1995
SEAGATE TECHNOLOGIES Oklahoma City, Oklahoma / Minneapolis, Minnesota
· Worked many years in engineering performing drafting with pencils and mylar and CAD systems.
· Transitioned all disc drive specifications to computer Desktop Publishing system.
· Was assigned to train all engineers on desktop computers doing Desktop Publishing.
· Served as network administrator for Advanced Technologies department with about 50 seats.
· Implemented Lotus Notes with another division in California, and developed databases to begin dynamic exchange of data.
· Given the responsibility to evaluate all new software and equipment coming into Advanced Technology Department.
· During this time period this company had many names before Seagate – Magnetic Peripherals Inc., Control Data Corporation, Imprimis – all at the same location in Oklahoma City.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond, Oklahoma - Classes for Bachelor of Computer Science and Graphic Arts.
Tulsa Junior College, Tulsa, Oklahoma - Many initial college courses for Liberal Arts and Computer Science.
Lotus Notes Education
Classes R2.x & R3.x & R4.x - System Administration 1 & 2.
Classes R2.x & R3.x & R4.x - Application Development 1 & 2
Classes R4.x - Domino and Interactive Web Application.
Classes R5.x - Top Gun Academy - Developing effective web applications with Domino R5.
Lotus Notes CLP R3.x, R4.x, R5.x in Application Development.
Lotus Notes CLP R3.x in Lotus Notes Administration.
(CLP – Certified Lotus Professional )
MySQL – internal training at IBM.
PC’s, ComputerVision Cad Mainframe, Networking, some UNIX workstations, video and sound hardware.